Find medical help with hand pain
Find information, tips and support on living with hand pain.
- Living with Hand Pain community
- The American Association of Neuromuscular and Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- American College of Rheumatology
- The American Chronic Pain Association
- Arthritis Foundation
- The International Osteoporosis Foundation
- Versus Arthritis
Find a hand therapist
Certified Hand Therapist's (CHT's) are specialized physical or occupational therapists who evaluate and treat issues related to an ‘upper extremity’ (think hands, wrists, elbows and shoulders).
The American Society of Hand Therapists maintains an up to date directory of Certified Hand Therapists. You can search by name and location.
Find a hand surgeon
Hand surgery seeks to improve problems related to the hand, wrist and forearm.
The American Society for Surgery for the Hand maintains an up to date directory of Hand Surgeons. You can search by location and name.