Skip to content

Free US shipping on orders $35+

    Find medical help

    Dealing with joint pain can be tough. Find help and support through these organizations. 

    Find support and information


    Find a rheumatologist

    Rheumatologists are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat more than 100 types of arthritis and related disorders that affect the body's joints, bones, muscles, and connective tissue. 

    Use the Find a Rheumatologist database to search for practicing Rheumatologists in the USA.

    The database is made available by the American College of Rheumatology (ACR) as an informational resource for patients and caregivers.

    Find a physical therapist

    Physical therapists are movement experts who optimize quality of life through prescribed exercise, hands-on care, and patient education. 

    Use the Physical Therapist directory to search for practising physical therapist in the USA. 

    The directory is provided by the American Physical Therapy Association.

    Find a hand therapist

    Certified Hand Therapist's (CHT's) are specialized physical or occupational therapists who evaluate and treat issues related to an ‘upper extremity’ (think hands, wrists, elbows and shoulders). 

    Use the Certified Hand Therapist directory to find practicing hand therapists in the USA.

    The directory is maintained by the American Society of Hand Therapists.


    Find a hand surgeon

    Hand surgeons seek to improve problems related to the hand, wrist and forearm. 

    Use the Hand Surgeons directory to find a practicing hand surgeon in the USA.

    The directory is maintained by the American Society for Surgery.


    Free 30 Day Returns

    FDA Registered

    Disability Owned

    Hand Therapist Designed